Friday, December 26, 2014

Did Santa bring you what you wanted for Christmas?


I was hoping Santa would bring me my forever family for Christmas, it was at the top of my wish list!  Christmas was fun with my foster family - they serve excellent food and treats until all hours of the night.  We all got presents from Santa and kisses from children and grown-ups.  Santa was so impressed with me!  I've learned how to sit, I get to sleep in the bedroom with the other dogs, I take walks with the dogs and Dad, I have no accidents in the house and I know how to lay quietly and just snuggle

.  (Mom is really happy about that!)  Everyone commented on how fun it is to play with me - even some of the grumpy old people (note to self - don't jump on laps until you are invited).


No comments:

Post a Comment