Happy New 2015!
I’ve done some soul searching and determined that I need to
focus on people’s needs and stop worrying about my own so I am going to help
you accomplish your personal goals for 2015.
I’m sure you’ve decided to lose weight this year, well nothing is better
to lose weight, than taking me for a walk and I will help you eat your food so
you’ll eat less. I’m sure your second
goal is to get in shape and I would love to go running with you because there
is a lot to see and I have lots of energy.
Finally, I’m sure you want to reduce your stress this year. Nothing will reduce your stress more than me
lying on your lap, letting you pet me. Remember -
It is all about you and I want to help but first you’ll have to contact
my friends at OESR. C’mon, let’s get
started. Posing for all these photos is pretty time consuming for a busy girl like me!

No comments:
Post a Comment