January 13, 2015
It is with mixed emotions that I announce this will be
my final blog documenting my search for a forever home. I am absolutely thrilled to tell you
I have a new home and I can’t wait to check out every square inch and start to
train my new owners. They brought along
a sister for me and I’m sure we’ll be best buds in no time.
At the same time, I’ll miss my foster family because we had
a lot of fun. I am slightly worried
about them because with me gone who will help them dig in the back yard, tease
the older dogs and take up half of the bed?
Hopefully, they’ll be able to adjust.
I want to take this time to thank all the two legged
creatures who have helped me in this endeavor.
My new owner, Linda,
my foster mom and dad, Sharon and Mike, all the vets that poked around at me
and of course the good folks at OESR (I never met them but I hear they are nice
people). I’d also like to thank my
foster brothers and sisters for helping to educate me. Odie and Lily, thanks for teaching me to bark
at the slightest hint of another dog or unknown human. Suzie, thanks for giving me a glimpse of the future - sleeping most of the day and being first in line for chow. You make old age look fun...well, at least relaxing. And Remmie, how can I ever thank you enough
for playing with me and teaching me how dine outdoors? I'll never forget how we just ignored the "Come" commands!
Thanks again everybody.
I am going to concentrate on having fun and loving my people. The rest of you should get back to work
finding homes for more dogs and rescuing my relatives who haven’t been so
lucky.
Jenny
No comments:
Post a Comment